Skip to main content

MEGANTARA



On saturday,september 10th ago,my school had an event called Feastival Seni Sastra Dan Budaya MEGANTARA.The festival located in lapang Bali.Megantara is a festival that held to conserve Indonesian Traditional Culture.Its presents a lot of traditional culture.There are traditional games,traditional food,and also traditional performance,For example,wayang golek putra giri harja,rampak kendang Darul Hikam,Keluarga Paduan angklung 3,etc.There is also Guest Stars.the guest stars in megantara is The Changcuters and RAN.

There are  committee  that devided into some division who had a diferent job for each division.I'm also one of the committee of Megantara event.I'm in the logistics division.I choose this division because some of my friends were in this division too.My job is to provide the logistics needs.I actually already preparing the festival since 2 day  before the event because there are lots of things to provide for the events.

On the day of the event,I arrived at Lapangan Bali on 7.30 am with Diaz,Faza,and Khidir.I Stayed in Faza's home a day before the event,because Faza's home is not too far from Lapangan Bali.I work on backstage.I prepare  the logistics needs for the guest star and all of the performers.I work there with Kalid,Brama,Khidir,Faza,and Ziyad.There are some benefit for working on back stage.The most important things is that I could meet the famous guest stars like The Changsuters and RAN.In the break time,I went outside the backstage to assimilate with other people outside the backstage.Surprisingly,I met a lot of friends from my junior highschool,and also from my elementary school.But,I cant talk too much with them,because I had a lot of things to do and prepare after the break time.In the peak of the event,there are performance from The Changcuters and RAN.They both shows a really amazing performance.RAN get a lot of apreciation from the girls.I personally prefer The Changcuters performance.I think their song are legend.I heard their song since I was at elementary school.
The event end at 10 pm.My dad pick me up at 10.30 pm,and I arrived home at 11 pm.That was a really amazing day.I hope I can get another amazing day like that again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Thanks to Bill Gates

You all know there are many things we do these days are using such as great technology.The most common things that are very usefull and used by so many people is computer.I'm talking about a lot of things in it that we use to do such things like doing homework,searching information, etc. Yes, its Microsoft.  We often given some assignment from school that must requires some application like microsoft word, misrosoft power point, misrosoft excel, etc. all of those things are very usefull for me personally to done my assignment. For searching information,we often use google. And the browser such as mozila and google chrome. But all of those things exist because the main operation system. It is Microsoft . Thats all wouldnt exist without the hardwork of a great thinker, Bill Gates. He is such a great person who makes a lot things we do easier. He plays a major role in the development of information technology. He is the reason why we can use internet and games we often use today

Aspiration day

Aspiration day is a day where we could express our aspiration about the school(SMA 3). It could be critic,complaint, or suggestion. There is two part of aspiration day. The first part is the festival and the second part is Lapas(Laporan Pertanggungjawaban aspirasi) that is now known as Kilas 3. This year, the festival part has some performance.Theres a perform from Musik Klasik 3 and There is a stand up comedy competition. I'm pretty entertained with the stand up comedy, even though theres some lame jokes that made the situation pretty awkward. Theres two candidate thats more outstanding than the others. They're kang Fikri and kang Faikar. I prefer kang Faikar because I can get his jokes. At the end, the winner was announced. And the winner is kang Faikar. That was a funny day. The day after the festival day is Kilas 3. That is a day where the students of SMAN 3 could express their aspiration directly to school and get the follow up directly from school. Theres two delegati

crossword puzzle

  Horizontal: 1. For carrying things 2. See (verb 2) 3. More 4. Amunition 5. Sardines packaging 6. Pocket 7. Trash can 8. King's symbol 9. For walking 10. Plant 11. For parking cars, bikes, etc. 12. Denial 17. The creator Vertical: 1. Throwing ball sport 8. Pay attention 9. X-men 13. Rush 14. Victory 15. Fire 16. The leader of the country 17. .... Lantern